1. The use of this GREEN International website and the associated websites, documents and files is permitted to the user only for personal information purposes.
2. GREEN International is solely responsible for the content of the Web Site(s) that it has created and published. GREEN International uses reasonable care to keep the information on the GREEN International Web Site(s) accurate and up-to-date. However, GREEN International cannot accept any guarantee and/or liability, either express or implied, for the completeness, accuracy and up-to-dateness of the services and information offered on the website(s). Liability for damages in connection with any use of the GREEN International website(s) is limited to intent and gross negligence. The liability of GREEN International for financial losses caused by slight negligence is excluded.
3. GREEN International may at any time modify the content of the Web Site(s) and suspend or discontinue the provision of the GREEN International Web Site(s), for example for maintenance purposes. The user cannot derive any claims from this.
4. To the extent that it is possible for users to leave comments on the GREEN International Web Site(s), they shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations. GREEN International is not liable for any illegal content (comments) created by users of the Web Site(s) and distributed on the GREEN International Web Site(s). In the event of any infringement of rights of any kind whatsoever, the user is obliged to indemnify and hold harmless GREEN International or the respective company of the GREEN International Group. GREEN International expressly reserves the right to delete or block access to illegal content that is contrary to public decency or otherwise detrimental to the reputation of GREEN International. This does not give rise to any claims whatsoever against GREEN International.
5.The GREEN International website(s) and all content made available on the GREEN International website(s), in particular information, data, text, images, graphics, trademarks and service marks are protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights and are intended solely for the information of the user.
6.The user undertakes to refrain from any exploitation of legally protected content of any kind beyond the scope of point 5 above, in particular the duplication, storage, distribution, publication, sale or processing of information, data, texts, images, graphics, trademarks and brands, to which the user has not received express permission from GREEN International.
7. The forward-looking statements contained on the GREEN International website(s) regarding GREEN International, companies of the GREEN International Group and others are based on estimates of future developments. A number of factors beyond the control of the GREEN International Group, such as changes in the general economic and business environment and the occurrence of individual risks or uncertain events, may cause actual results to differ materially from those projected. GREEN International does not intend to update These forward looking statements.
8. Links to websites operated by third parties do not constitute a recommendation by GREEN International with respect to the services and information offered there. In such cases, GREEN International assumes no guarantee and/or liability whatsoever for the content of such websites. The respective operator is always responsible for the content of the linked website(s). The linked pages were checked for possible legal infringements at the time of linking. At the time of linking, GREEN International was not aware of any illegal content, but GREEN International cannot permanently monitor the linked website(s) in this respect. GREEN International will remove such links immediately upon becoming aware of any legal violations.
9. Any user of the GREEN International Web Site(s) who provides information to GREEN International consents to GREEN International obtaining unrestricted rights to such information.
12.The substantive law of Austria applies exclusively.