1. GREEN places utmost importance on the protection of personal data of users of its website. If GREEN processes personal data when using the website(s), this is done exclusively on the basis of the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the Austrian ’Data Protection Act’ (Datenschutzgesetz, DSG).
2. In principle, no personal data will be processed when using the GREEN website. Personal data will only be processed by GREEN if the user voluntarily enters his personal data (name, e-mail address), so that comments can be displayed accordingly under the respective contributions of the website(s) or to be able to use other services offered on the website(s) (e.g. ordering the newsletter).
3. Personal data will be processed by GREEN exclusively for the intended purposes and stored only as long as necessary. Personal data of users of the GREEN website will not be transmitted to third parties.
6. The GREEN website also contains button-shaped links with which contributions of the GREEN website(s) can be shared in different social networks. When the user clicks on this link, he will be redirected to the URL of the respective social network where the post is shared.
7. The GREEN website also contain button-shaped links to share contributions from the GREEN website(s) in different social networks. When the user clicks on this link, he or she is redirected to the URL of the respective social network, where the contribution can be shared and commented on. The data required for this is automatically transmitted by the user’s browser to the respective social network and processed there. GREEN has no knowledge of the extent and use of the data by the respective social network operators. Information on this can be found in the data protection declarations of the respective social networks.
9. GREEN takes a variety of measures to ensure the security of the personal data of its users.
10. Users of the website can at any time request information about the data stored about them or request the modification or deletion of the data by contacting the following address. If the user has given his or her consent in accordance with data protection laws, this consent can also be revoked via the contact details given above.